In order to help prevent vandalism, and to promote a greater sense of ownership by editors, AnOtherWiki has chosen to prevent editing by users who are not registered and logged in. To register your account, click
A note to anyone editing this article: please don’t include RL names/photos, email addresses, IPs, etc. Some of this is spelled out in Help:Stylebook#Articles_about_people and the rest follows in the same spirit. The point of having an article on Draven is to inform people about his actions and the impact they have had on our community and to help keep people safe who might not otherwise know they were interacting with a self-professed proud pedophile. It is not to mock him or to paint a target on his back for stalking/vigilantism either online or IRL. Jarandhel (talk) 07:59, 15 August 2012 (PDT)
- Okay Jarandhel, this article was really low and bastardly of you to add. As a former member of OtherkinSight I can say for certainty that you hardly know Eric and the article you've written here is only here to cause more trouble for him than he already gets. What you're doing to Eric Draven is nothing short of harassment and being a self professed "older member" of the otherkin community you should be a bit more mature than to hate on him and spread his worst trait around to everyone you know like he's some kind of serial rapist. Eric is a NONPRACTICING pedophile. When will you and everyone get that capitalized part through your heads. Nonpracticing means he doesn't do it. You can't help who or what you're attracted to, only how you respond to it, and so far Eric hasn't done anything illegal or even creepy to a child. Your continual posting of shit like this only serves to push people further towards destructive ends and you should really stop such behaviour. Kai (talk) 22:44, 28 August 2012 (EST)
- Kai - There are logs of Draven talking to someone he believed was a 13 year old girl and asking her if she watched porn. That's known as "grooming". I'm sorry, but Eric is a self-professed PROUD pedophile who has repeatedly refused treatment. Those are the facts regarding Draven, and I already made it quite clear that I would NOT add Draven's CLAIM to be non-practicing to this article. It is intended to foster the "I'm a pedophile, but that's ok" narrative that he desires. If you continue to try to edit this article to be more sympathetic to Draven, your posting privileges on this wiki will be revoked. Jarandhel (talk) 21:18, 28 August 2012 (PDT)
Lay off Kai, first of all. Love your blog post about "Displaying her quality". "Attack! Attack anyone that isn't in agreement with me!". Anyway...second of all, I wasn't grooming anyone. Some 15 year old pretended to be my girlfriend and acted like a 15 year old, and talked about such matters herself. Of course, you wouldn't include THAT in your article, right? Or whatever. Just leave Kai alone and we're good, ya? Draven (talk)
- Proud pedophiles like yourself are a danger to minors in the community, and the community's overall reputation. People defending you and making apologies/excuses for your pedophilia deserve to be called out for it. They and you are promoting the NAMBLA-esque narrative that you're a pedophile but that's ok because you're non-practicing and you just love children so much, when it can be SEEN from logs that you were interacting with someone you believed to be a 13 year old girl in a sexualized way. It doesn't matter if the person was actually 15, it doesn't matter if they talked about such matters themselves, you believed she was 13 at the time and you still chose to interact with her in a sexual way.
[7/27/2012 1:18:41 AM] Kin Kamura: So since you are all desanitized to sex and stuff, do you look at porn or anything? I would expect a boy of your age to, but I never really put much thought to teenage girls.
- And you knew it was inappropriate:
[7/27/2012 1:04:17 AM] Kin Kamura: You know, my sister didn’t think you were who you say you are at first. You totally seem real to me, though. I convinced her…still, it’d be really funny if you were a cop from To Catch a Preditor or something.
[7/27/2012 1:06:12 AM] Kin Kamura: I’d hate to get arrested for letting a thirteen year old see such language.
[7/27/2012 1:04:18 AM] Kin Kamura: Hahaha.
[7/27/2012 1:04:26 AM] Kin Kamura: Kin Kamura doesn’t know if you get that.
[7/27/2012 1:05:09 AM] KiKi: I get it, don’t worry ;P
[7/27/2012 1:05:52 AM] Kin Kamura: Lol. It’s part of why I was a little scared of all that sexual discussion going on in the other chat.
- In terms of safety, ethics, reputation, and even legal liability you are a severe problem for this community. And those who try to make excuses for you, as Kai has chosen to do, are exacerbating that problem.
- As with all of the resources I own, you're banned from this wiki. Jarandhel (talk) 09:31, 29 August 2012 (PDT)
- Jarandhel if you're going to be such an ass about this and insist that you are somehow the final say for the otherkin community and the people within it, no matter what kind of problems they may have, then please ban my account right now and delete my username. You're obviously spinning the articles on this wiki to reflect your own tastes, thoughts, and opinions on the people, places, and any other nouns within it and so help me God as long as I still have fingers to type with I won't stand for it. So unless you ban me now you can bet that I will keep fighting you and your arrogant, pig headed humiliation of my friends, and misinformation you continue to spread about the people and places I care about. Kai (talk) 1:09, 4 September 2012 (EST)
- The final say for the otherkin community and the people within it? No. The final say for this wiki, yes. Were you unclear about the policies on this wiki? http://anotherwiki.org/wiki/AnOtherWiki:About#AnOtherWiki_is_not_a_democracy "On that note, AnOtherWiki is not a democracy. Users are expected to respect all rulings by admins, both in matters of conduct and matters of content. If you cannot respect such rulings, you may find yourself banned either temporarily or indefinitely from editing AnOtherWiki."
- This and the Otherkinsight article referencing Draven are the only articles on the entire wiki that include any (factual) negative information. There are articles about events and lists that I am *banned* from on this wiki, and I guarantee you would not be able to pick them out based on their content. So no, I am not "spinning" the articles on this wiki to reflect my own tastes, thoughts, and opinions. What I am doing is refusing to allow Draven, yourself, or any of his other friends to spin the article about Draven's self-professed proud pedophilia to try to make it seem like it's not a big deal. As for misinformation, I quoted Draven's own words to what he believed to be a 13 year old girl. Asking her, explicitly, if she watched porn and saying that he hoped she wasn't an undercover cop because he KNEW the conversations they were having were too sexual. That's fact, not misinformation. That you seem unable or unwilling to accept this is not my problem.
- Since you have indicated your intention to ignore my warnings and tamper with the contents of this wiki to advance Draven's pro-pedophilia agenda, you are now banned as requested. Jarandhel (talk) 22:59, 3 September 2012 (PDT)
- A consequence of all this is that somehow this discussion made it to the finest of all the Wikis, Encyclopedia Dramatica, where I encountered it. But hey, I might never have heard of anotherwiki.org otherwise. As per what I guess you people call the Flows, another site with this software encountered all the same arguments:  Eventually a good theory gave way to suspicion in both situations. Wnt (talk) 04:45, 30 July 2013 (EST)