|Weekly Otherkin Chat - Tuesday, September 22, 2020.|
|Our weekly otherkin chat will take place tonight, at 8pm Eastern. We hope you'll consider joining us for this online meet-up. You can join through Discord by following this link or through IRC using the webclients here or using a standalone IRC client at irc://irc.mibbit.net/dreamhart.|
In order to help prevent vandalism, and to promote a greater sense of ownership by editors, AnOtherWiki has chosen to prevent editing by users who are not registered and logged in. To register your account, click
To Be Written
- "Shout Into the Wind, and It Shouts Back" Identity and interactional tensions on LiveJournal by Lori Kendall for First Monday - September 3, 2007
- Laycock, Joseph. We Are Spirits of Another Sort: Ontological Rebellion and Religious Dimensions of the Otherkin Community. Nova Religio - The Journal of Alternative and Emergent Religions. Vol. 15, No. 3 (February 2012), pp. 65-90.
- J. Johnston, "Vampirism, Lycanthropy and Otherkin" The Occult World. Ed. C. Partridge. London: Routledge (forthcoming 2013).
- J. Johnston, Furry Soul: Transpecies Identity and Animal-Human Subcultures. Considered in relation to contemporary animal studies and continental philosophy. Includes collaboration with Dr Fiona Probyn-Rapsey.
- 'The Beast Within: Anthrozoomorphic Identity and Alternative Spirituality in the Online Therianthropy Movement,' Nova Religio 16:3 (2013).
- 'The Law of the Jungle: Self and Community in the Online Therianthropy Movement', Pomegranate: The International Journal of Pagan Studies, 14: 2 (2012)
- Nathan Schradle "Sites Unseen: The Otherkin and Unassimilable Identity Positions"
- "An Interpretative Phenomenological Analysis of Identity in the Therian Community" Timothy Grivell, Helen Clegg & Elizabeth C. Roxburgh
- "Othering among Otherkin: The discursive negotiation of the face-threat of exclusionary othering in a demarginalizing internet community" Getzler, Melanie
Pages in category "Journal articles"
The following 3 pages are in this category, out of 3 total.